Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I really don't think this took much investigation

Soooo, now I am back from spring break and posting again. I came across this lovely article this morning.

A man in Lousiana was arrested on drug charges. What tipped them off, you ask?

He was on his hands and knees, growling, rooting in the mud, and eating both mud and dog food. Hmmm....

Like I said, I really don't think it would have taken much effort to figure out something was amiss.

The oddest thing about this is: when I lived in Lynchburg, we had a neighbor who we affectionately called Crazy Carl. He was a mentally unstable Vietnam Vet. He would walk up and down the roads everyday. Generally, he was harmless. Well, one day, our dogs (we had eight) decided to rush and bark at Crazy Carl. He proceeded to get down on his hands and knees and bark back. The dogs freaked and ran back to the house. They left Crazy Carl alone from then on. And, honestly, I don't think Carl was on ANY type of drug; his behavior was just a side effect of whatever happened in Vietnam. But as a rule of thumb, I would say most anyone barking on their hands and knees is under the influence of something. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment